Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still Hanging In There. . . .

I'm slowly getting it together and getting better. The PT has come twice this week and given me several exercises to build the strength and mobility of my legs -- who would believe that your kneecaps could cause so much of a problem? I've had many visitors and calls and an incredible amount of food brought in by friends -- all of this has helped me feel loved and supported -- Thank you!! I'd especially like to thank the Jensen's for dinner on Friday; Aida for her calls and homemade bread on Saturday; Catherine for visiting and bringing us lunch and good wishes on Monday; Shirley and Leilah for visiting and spending time with me; Marilyn for coming by to visit and bring us dinner on Monday; Wendy Adler for dinner on Tuesday; Chris Hicks and Ruby Staley for dinner and a visit on Wednesday; Amanda Sachtleben for her concern and scheduling prowess, and to Sharan Joyce and her family for dinner tonight. I'm now allowed to go the 10 or so feet to the restroom with limited supervision and even able to go into the front room for short visits if I keep my leg up, etc. . . . all pretty exciting stuff!!!

1 comment:

megh said...

We are so glad that you are starting to feel a little bit better and that you are getting stronger!