Monday, March 17, 2008

In the Hospital

My mom fell down and fractured and or broke both knee caps. I will try to up date her information here. She is currently at Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital (room 302) if anyone would like to send her some support. She is able to move around some with a walker and a person to help her. She should be coming home from the hospital today. At first we thought that she would need to go into an assisted living facility, but they think that she is doing well enough that she can come to my house. She will need to be in bed for at least three weeks, take it easy for three weeks, do therapy for an additional three weeks. It will be 12 to 15 weeks until she is able to move around independently and drive. I will keep everyone up to date on her progress here. I will give more info later. This is the most recent picture I have of my mom.


She is standing with my Dad's sisters Lori, Terri and my Uncle Rick.

No comments: